Friday, July 4, 2008

Kampuchea-Krom, you want it back? Go and get it

I said before, those nationalist who want to take back Kampuchea-Krom, I will give them free coffins. But before you go, could you send an email to me about your plans and I'll forward it to my friend Nguyen Tan Dung and he will await to greet you! Tôi Thương bác Hồ, họ là anh hùng của tôi ̣(I love uncle Ho, he's my hero).

Tim Sakhorn is released, phew! I'm glad that case is over. See, things will go away itself if you ignore it long enough. Our jail system is over crowded, so it's good that Tim Sakhorn is put in jail in Vietnam. I know he didn't do anything wrong by our law but he help Khmer Krom escaping Kampuchea-Krom. That offended my friend Ong Dung.

Viet Nam and Kampuchea, we are like big and little brothers. If the little bro feel pain, big bro would help make it more painful right? We are friends, we have to help each other that's why there are millions of illegal Vietnamese migrants living in Kampuchea - they vote for me, I have to take care of them!

Hey, is there any Khmer restaurant in Prey Nokor (Ho Chi Minh City)? How come I never seen any? Ong Dung probably thought I'm sick of Khmer food that's why he didn't take me to any Khmer restaurant.

No comments: