Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Campaign of intimidation? No...

I received a letter from Nor Hall in the USA today claiming that there's a campaign of intimidation against SRP supporters particularly Mu Sochua (here) . This person No Hall, what do you want me to do about it? I have already appealed for an intimidation free election. Do you want me to send the army to control the street during election? No way! I only send out the army after I lost the election!

I also have complains about government vehicles with my CCP logo stuck on them. I say good for them. Thanks for your support of the CPP. Your job is guaranteed after the election.

Well, feel free to send in your complaints. I'll ignore them as usual.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep working. it is really funny but so meaningful!Thanks

Anonymous said...

That's so sad there is such person who create the fake blog to fool the public. You know how to create blog so you are literate but unfortunately, you have no professional ethics.

I will inform Google to delete this blog.

Let's live in peace!

Blog By Khmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love your blog !! I wish I started this blog. Please continue to write. It's a parody ! Freedom of writing to express anything we want.

6:37pm, please don't intimidate and undermine the freedom of expression.

Thank you.

Vanak​
Blog by khmer
ភ្នំពេញ

Anonymous said...

Vanak,

Freedom of expression should not violate other people rights and image.

the owner of this blog is impersonate a person for attacking.
this is very wrong. He/she doesn't have professional ethics at all.

Anonymous said...

3:52pm this is a fake blog. Even the URL itself says it's fakehunsen. If anyone would be dumb enough to think this blog is written by Hun Sen then he's got bigger problem!

There are my parody happening at the moment including Fake Steve Job http://fakesteve.blogspot.com and the Daily Show with John Steward is another well know parody. Get with it my friend!