Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hello Thai. You are safe.

So I talked to Samak Sundaravej yesterday on the phone. He's a nice guy, his government endorsed our heritage listing of Preah Vihear temple but some bandit political party want to kick him out of the office using the temple as a pretext. Anyway, he told me that he still support the listing but will have to respect the court decision.

He was worried there would be backlash from us towards the Thai businesses like we did before when the actress ... what's her name I forgot... I'm getting old... claimed that Angkor Wat belong to Thailand. I told him not to worry! People would only destroy the Thai businesses and embassy on my order and I would only order it if it serve my political gain. So, no worries my friend. You have a safe trip to China and say hello to Wen Jiabao for me.

No comments: