Thursday, July 3, 2008

History: 1997 Coup

What coup? It wasn't a coup! You can believe what you want regarding the 1997 coup including this fabricated story. But I have my own version of history.

People will remember as a Saviour who stick to Kampuchea like a leech. I will never give up on my Cambodia. Not until one last drop of blood, I mean oil. I need to stay in power until we get some revenue from the oil which we will start extracting it next year. Anyway, beside the point. My point is I kicked Khmer Rouge out in 1979 and I stop them from coming back again 1997. If I left the country to be ruined by Prince Norodom Ranarith (he should forfeit his royal title if he want to be a politician, from now on I'm going to call him Ranarith only). I did what I had to do for the better of Kampuchea... you are welcomed!

P.S: Somdech Ouv inspires me to start this blog. He is such a wise man. He has his own blog even before any other public figure in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please write more. True, so true. Former king Sihanuok has own blog. Why can't a "fake" Hun Sen has his own blog ?

Thank You. Your blog inspire me to write !!

Vanak
Blog by Khmer
Phnom Penh